Monday, May 3, 2010

Canadian Driver Inside Story: 2011 Toyota Camry LE

I know that I have a lot of followers that are in the business of selling cars of all makes and models, so I try to stay as objective/positive as possible when posting. I also don't post much that concerns Honda's competitors (hence the Honda Portal namesake), reviews, etc, unless it is a big current event (GM doing the bankruptcy dance, that Toyota thing...., or something that I just find cool) and still I try to put a positive (if negative) spin on it. Today I am going to break the mould and put a link to a review of a formidable competitor to Honda's Accord with the good and the bad. The reason for this interruption is b/c some of the article is unflattering and I don't want to be seen as too biased.

Cheers,

http://www.canadiandriver.com/2010/04/29/inside-story-2011-toyota-camry-le.htm

No comments: