Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Some Cool Honda Element Pic's

Things have been pretty quiet as of late, at least on the Honda news front, so, I put together some cool pic's on the Honda Element. Enjoy.
A cool tuner with a logo H25.
Ah, a Element Woodie, brings back memories of the old 'Grilwald' Vacation movies.
I have a fever and the only cure is more wood paneling!
Surprisingly hot.
A pop up roof. Cool idea.
Some person on ebay had this wheelchair accessable Honda Element.
A full Moonroof would be a nice final touch to the Element.
A crazy Element sketch from a European site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I may like this blog. He was entirely right.
This post actually made my day. You can not believe simply how much time I had spent for
this information! Thanks!

my site online airplane games