Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jason Priestley stars in Car show for HBO

Okay, those of you that have been following my blog, know that I don't post questionable content, however, I have to make this one exception, there is a new show coming out starring (Canadian) Jason Priestley (yeah, yeah, of the original and much better 90210 fame) playing a sleazy/likeable used car guy and by the trailer it looks like it should be darkly funny (trust me, being in the car biz for the last 8yrs - you'll see a book outta me some day). I am all about supporting 'home-grown' talent and I really hope that Priestley's new show works. I remember when Jason was a hot commodity and he helped The Bare Naked Ladies (via Peach Pit After Dark, - yeah, yeah, I'm shameless), one of my favourite bands get air play, so, here's my part in supporting local (good) talent, I know that I will be watching.

Below is the trailer, BE WARNED, Language and Suggestive Sexual Content.... and a link to the shows website (HBO)....

BTW: September 19, 2010 8:00pm ET/MT is when it starts

Home page;
www.hbocanada.com/callmefitz/

Hey Jay, it sounds like you have a show on your hands, hopefully this helps spread the good word, cheers.

No comments: