Tuesday, August 31, 2010

More Info on the 2011 Honda Civic Sedan Lineup for Canada

"What's New" for 2011 Sedan
-SE trim replaces Sport trim
-DX(AT), DX-A(AT,MT) and EX-L(MT) trims discontinued

New Sedan Trim Lineup will look as follows;

DX Manual Transmission ONLY
DX-G Automatic and Manual Transmission
SE Automatic and Manual Transmission
EX-L Automatic Transmission ONLY
Si 6-Speed Manual Transmission only

No Colour Changes from 2010 and the SE, which replaces the SPORT uses the same Black interior as the SPORT did.

No heated cloth seats on the SE trim like I thought they'd do, as far as I can tell, the SE has replaced the SPORT in name only.

Source;
Honda Canada

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reckon something genuinely interesting about your site so I
saved to my bookmarks .

my web page :: twitter hack

Anonymous said...

Gеnerally Ӏ ԁο not lеarn aгticle on blogѕ,
but I wish to say that thіѕ write-up very pгessured me tо
take а loοκ at and do so! Υοuг writing style has
been amаzed me. Thank you, ѵery grеat article.


Μу ωeb blog hcg shots weight loss

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I would possibly like this website.
He used to be totally right. This publish actually made my day.
You cann't believe simply how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

Here is my website - Free Sex Games