Thursday, October 23, 2008

Some Acura TL's is getting an Alternative 'shield' Nose


Above is the snout of the factory TL, the shield with the "A" in it comes chromed over in all colours, some dealers have taken to painting the shield body coloured. Looks nice, but I didn't really have a problem with the chrome. Below are some pics of the cars that have been done, and I must say the Black looks awesome.
Several Acura dealers have taken the initiative to repaint the Power Schnoz on some brand new 2009 TLs and these photos have been popping up here in our forums as well as elsewhere on the net. In case you haven't seen these yet, here is a gallery of the photos that keep denting my inbox. While I'm not the biggest fan of the Power Plenum that you'll find, I'm not sure that painting it helps much.

Source;
http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=796038

No comments: