Thursday, June 14, 2012

Autospies.com Catch the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe in the wild

I will have to admit, I am not the biggest Hyundai fan (not just because I am a Honda fan) but I do really like what they've done with the Santa Fe and the Sonata over the recent years. The front end is a nice improvement to the Santa Fe....
Our resident '00' Fred Khaz is up to his old tricks today as he not only got these FIRST PHOTOS of the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe but VIDEO as well!

Check out this link to see the video and a few more pix!
http://www.autospies.com/news/EXCLUSIVE-SPIED-First-Photos-AND-Video-Of-The-2013-Hyundai-Santa-Fe-I-Heart-CAYENNE-71116/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective.

A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say you have done a awesome job with this. Also, the blog loads super quick for me on Chrome. Exceptional Blog!

Also visit my blog post the tao of badass